Updated at 2022-10-15
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Mamajuana Travel, that is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Mamajuana Travel Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Mamajuana Travel and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Mamajuana Travel as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: Mamajuana Travel’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://mamajuanatravel.com/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Mamajuana Travel to use the Services.
The following information highlights our Refund and Cancellation Policy for web sales at mamajuanatravel.com and in person at our offices.
Important: Before requesting a refund, you must consult your reservation’s cancellation policy.
- For travel insurance or medical assistance claims, the client must contact the insurer directly at the telephone numbers provided in the email we send with their policy.
- The customer must request a refund by filling out the corresponding form on our website or emailing.
- Once the refund request is received, MAMAJUANA TRAVEL will purge and process it to verify that the refund applies.
- Our refund policy will be subject to the cancellation policy imposed by the hotel. The cancellation policies are emailed to the client in the purchase notification of their stay.
- The ITBIS Tax in the invoice will be refunded only if the reservation cancellation request is submitted 30 days after the client’s reservation is issued.
- Refunds are issued in the name of the invoice holder, without exception, and/or to the same credit card with which the payment was made.
- Payments will not be made in cash, only in checks and/or direct refunds to the credit card with which the payment was made.
- Some administrative charges may apply.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Mamajuana Travel. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the services we created. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our services and products.
We at Mamajuana Travel, commit ourselves to serve our customers with the best products. Every single product that you choose is thoroughly inspected, checked for defects and packaged with utmost care. We do this to ensure that you fall in love with our products.
Sadly, there are times when we may not have the product(s) that you choose in stock, or may face some issues with our inventory and quality check. In such cases, we may have to cancel your order. You will be intimated about it in advance so that you don’t have to worry unnecessarily about your order. If you have purchased via Online payment (not Cash on Delivery), then you will be refunded once our team confirms your request.
We carry out thorough quality check before processing the ordered item. We take utmost care while packing the product. At the same time we ensure that the packing is good such that the items won’t get damaged during transit. Please note that Mamajuana Travel is not liable for damages that are caused to the items during transit or transportation.
We will revise your returned product as soon as we receive it and if it follows the guidelines addressed above, we will proceed to issue a refund of your purchase. Your refund may take a couple of days to process but you will be notified when you receive your money.
Talking to the customer at this stage can help uncover a misunderstanding or query that the card issuer has misconstrued as a refusal to acknowledge and accept a charge. The agent may take the opportunity to clarify the problem and invite the customer to contact the card issuer and withdraw or modify the claim made. In these cases, the agent should try to obtain confirmation or a statement from the client to that effect should it be required in the future.
In other cases, when efforts to contact the customer are unsuccessful, the following information may also help assist in the resolution of a chargeback:
• Itemized bill or signed receipt (if applicable) supporting the transaction, including a copy of the register and reservation notice.
• Proof of confirmation of registration or reservation.
• Proof that the cardholder accepts the transaction or authorizes a third party to make the purchase.
Any additional information that may confirm the relationship between the agent’s customer (the purported owner of the card) and the traveler may also be obtained and provided.
• A copy of the Conditions, including the cancellation, return, refund, and “no show” policy. In addition to providing the Terms, it is important to provide proof that information has been provided to the customer at the time of sale.
This can be achieved in several ways, for example:
Screenshots or computer records showing the pages’ sequence before the purchase’s completion. Proving that the customer was fully informed before payment and clearly expressed his consent using an “Accept” button or other types of confirmation button, checkbox, position for an electronic signature, or at the checkout screen before proceeding to the payment stage.
For telephone and in-person sales, the customer must have received (at the time of the sale) information about refund and credit policies by mail, email or text message (sms).
Mamajuana Travel is responsible for return shipping costs. Every returning shipping is paid by Mamajuana Travel, even if the item didn’t have free shipping in the first place.
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you can delete your account.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
- Via Email: [email protected]